HTW SBS+ filament
It is an engineering filament for 3D printers. Smell during printing process is absent, it is characterized by poor moisture absorption. It can be used for food purposes. It can be considered as a fully-featured replacement for ABS, and that's more - outperforms it.
Advantages of SBS-PRO in comparison with ABS:
- nonhygroscopic (it is no need to store it specially and dry before printing, it gives assurances in printing repeatability on any storage conditions);
- absence of a chemical smell during printing process;
- suitable for food contacts;
- Printing temperature 240-260°C;
- Table temperature 80-100°C;
- Dencity 1.01 g/cm3;
- Water absorption 0.07%;
- Softening temperature 85°C;
- shrinkage during object production 0.2 - 1.2%;
- Minimum wall thickness 0.3 mm.