HTW P-Carbon filament
Impact resistant carbon-filled (5%) plastic for printing of gears, anti-interference cases, mechanically loaded parts. It is strong chemical resistat to acid and alkali solutions, fats, oils, xylene, benzine, kerosene.
Due to low shrinkage (below 0.8%) and high abrasion resistance, filament P-Carbonprovides a perfect alternative to nylon. It easily can be drilled, cut a thread and processed by a dremel tool.
- Nozzle temperature 215-240°С
- Printing table temperature 80-100°
- Blowing of a model as may be required 20-60%
- Printing rate up to 70 mm/s
- Filament deeding (Flow) 95-100%
- Nozzle diameter from 0.3 mm (min)
- Min. layer height 0.1 mm
- Thermostability (min / max) from -50 up to +130°С
- Density 1.18 g/cm3
- Quanlity on a spool 265 m
It is recommended to be dried after long storage.